Posted on November 24, 2011
Thoughts on a Traditional Black Friday
The following are reasons everyone should shop online at CoffeeAndT instead of the Big Name stores during the madness they call Black Friday:
1. No Christmas music. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of nonsensical, overplayed, electronic remixes of Little Drummer Boy and Twelve Days of Christmas that make Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby wish they’d never been associated with a Christmas album.
2. You don’t have to miss a week of work or spend Thanksgiving rotating a first-in-line, store-front camp out with your buddy to ensure you get one of the 3 super cheap flat screens or GPS gadgets that’ll be outdated in a year.
3. You don’t have to drive around the mall parking lot for an hour, only to find the closest spot so far away they have to offer a shuttle service.
4. You won’t get mauled by crowds of feral humans.
5. No lines. As fun as this looks, I’d rather be sleeping.
Notice the sun hasn’t even come up yet. Imagine the checkout line…
6. The items in our store are one-of-a-kind. The sweetest gifts are unique and seemingly made with its recipient in mind…
Keep your p.j.’s on and get your holiday shopping done during our Handmade Black Friday Sale Friday, November 25th, 2011…oh, and one more thing…
7. If you’re reading this, you like us, and we like you. Subscribers to our blog before midnight tonight get 10% off during our sale!!!